Come into the fabulous world of the Aquarium! The large door will make you discover creatures straight out of Jules Verne’s universe. Crustaceans, critters, algae, mysterious treasures; once you’re through the door, the show is all around you.
- Two acrobat artists in the structure will perform for three 30-minute cycles.
- One artist on the ground plays the diver for three 30-minute cycles.
- Necessary space requirements (without rigging)
- Total width: 12’
- Depth of structure: 10’
- Space needed for putting up and striking down the structure: 20’ x 20’
- Total height: 15’
- Total assembly and strike time is 5 hours, lighting and sound included
- 3 hours with no lighting
Photos: Marianne Duval